Application Process for U.S. Students
Applications must be received by October 15 for the Manhattan cohort or June 1 for the Animal Health cohort, but earlier submissions are strongly encouraged due to limited spaces available.
- Complete an application. Apply electronically. You must also pay the $65 application fee online.
- Professional letters of reference. Request three professional letters of reference to be uploaded to the online application system (do not need to be from former instructors).
- Transcripts. Request that each college or university where you received your bachelor's degree or completed advanced course work send an official transcript to the MAB Program. These become part of your records at Kansas State University and cannot be returned. Failure to list any colleges or universities attended may result in dismissal from the University. You may upload unofficial transcripts to the online application system.
- Statement of objectives. Explain your reasons for entering this field of study, professional plans, and research interests. Upload to the online application system.
- Letter of support from your employer. Request that your employer provide a letter indicating support of your entrance into the program – financial support is not required. It can double as a letter of support and be uploaded to the online application system. Or if it is a separate letter, it should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Resume. Upload to the online application system.
Letters, personal statement of objectives, resume and unofficial transcripts must be uploaded to the online application system. Official transcripts should be emailed directly from the university to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address below:
Kansas State University
Master of Agribusiness Program
324 Waters Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506