Animal Health Industry Insights
Kansas State University’s Master of Agribusiness Program invites members of industry to attend our Industry Insights Seminars. Be watching for information on upcoming speakers.
Upcoming Animal Health Industry Insights Seminar:
Where is the Veterinary Industry Headed?
by Dr. Mike Dicks, AVMA
Wednesday, August 9, 2017, 12:00-1:30 p.m.
22201 W. Innovation Dr.
Olathe, KS 66061
Kansas State University’s Master of Agribusiness Program is hosting Dr. Mike Dicks for an afternoon of Animal Health Industry Insights, a professional development seminar at K-State Olathe. Dr. Mike Dicks is the Director of the Veterinary Economics Division of the American Veterinary Medical Association. He will share upcoming trends for the current economic state of the veterinary profession, where it is headed and what changes we may wish to make and why, as well as take questions from the group. $25 registration fee includes lunch and speaker. Register online at https://commerce.cashnet.com/KSUMABSTORE
Previous Animal Health Industry Insights Seminar Speakers:
- Dr. Lee M. Myers, State Federal Liaison, National Veterinary Stockpile, USDA, APHIS, VS, SPRS, LC
- Dr. Steven Vaughn, Director of the Office of New Animal Drug Evaluation, FDA
- Dr. Richard A. Carnevale, Vice President for Scientific, Regulatory, and International Affairs, Animal Health Institute
- Ms. Denise E. Farris, Esquire
- Dr. Sharon Benz, FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine
- Dr. Steven A. Karli, Director, Inspection & Compliance CVB, USDA, APHIS, Vet Services