Tuition Fees & Registration
Applications are screened upon receipt and will be accepted until October 15 for the Manhattan, KS cohort and June 1 for the Animal Health (Olathe, KS) cohort or until each class is filled. Earlier submissions are strongly encouraged due to limited spaces available. Waiting lists may be established for students accepted into the program after classes are full.
The cost of the program is $30,000 and includes:
- 12 courses as outlined (39 credit hrs)
- Distance education software
- Thesis work with a faculty member
- Textbooks and course notes
Costs not included in tuition:
- Housing and travel to attend the campus sessions. Local area hotels have blocks of rooms set aside for the four weeks.
- Elective Course. The tuition and text for the three credit hour graduate-level business elective will cost from $1,500 to $2,500 depending on the university selected.
The payment schedule is $30,000, with three annual installments of
- Year One USD$12,750
- Year Two $10,500
- Year Three $6,750
Once you are accepted into the program the MAB staff will enroll you in required courses.