Master of Agribusiness
More than 20 years building agribusiness,
one leader at a time.
K-State’s Master of Agribusiness is an award-winning, online business-focused master's degree for food, animal health and agribusiness professionals. Not an MBA in agribusiness, and not an M.S. in Agricultural Economics, but a professional degree program training managers for one of the most rapidly changing industries today.
As you consider your next steps, let's schedule an advising appointment so we can learn more about you and where you would like to go with the skills learned in the MAB. Schedule an Advising Appointment.
#TuesdayTalks Webinar Series:
MAB Animal Health Information Webinar - June 8, Noon CST
Program Coordinator Deborah Kohl will provide an overview of the MAB and answer questions. Learn how the MAB program can help advance your career. #BeMAB. Register online
The Importance of Managing Risk During Uncertain Times, AgCareers.com
ICYMI: Archives of recent #TuesdayTalks webinars can be found on our YouTube channel or click the links below:
- Customer Perceptions of Pet Food Brands - May 25, 2021
Lonnie Hobbs, Jr., PhD student in K-State's Department of Agricultural Economics, shares the results of his research project that examined customer perceptions of two brands of pet food: Purina ONE SmartBlend and Blue Buffalo Life Protection formulas.
- Introduction to Hedging using Futures Markets - April 27, 2021
Dr. Brian Coffey from K-State's Department of Agricultural Economics leads an introduction to hedging using futures markets.
- Commodities Update - March 23, 2021
Josh Roe with the Kansas Corn Growers Association, Kaleb Little with the Kansas Soybean Association, and Taylor Williamson with Kansas Wheat discuss new research and other trends they're seeing in the major commodities, both locally and across the U.S.
- Supply Chain Management during a Global Pandemic - February 24, 2021 with Dr. Keith Harris
- Upping Our Game on Supply Chain and Logistics Using Operations Research - November 24, 2020 with Dr. Jason Bergtold
- Ag, Small Towns, and Entrepreneurship - October 27, 2020 with Deb Brown, SaveYour.Town; Kevin Heikes, IN10T; and Casey Niemann, AgriSync
- Strategic Risk Management Webinar - September 22, 2020 with Dr. Allen Featherstone and Dr. Vincent Amanor-Boadu
- MAB Information Webinar - September 8, 2020 with Program Coordinator Deborah Kohl
- MAB Alumni in the Food Industry Webinar - July 15, 2020
- MAB FAQs with Program Director Dr. Allen Featherstone webinar from June 16, 2020
- MAB Alumni Perspective Webinar from June 9. Hear from MAB alumni to get their perspective and experiences in the program.
- Sales and Marketing in the Animal Health Industry course. Dr. Aleksan Shanoyan, will share information on the course and how it will be relevant for professionals in the animal health industry.
Master's Degrees Can Provide Hands-On Learning, AgCareers.com