Master of Agribusiness
More than 20 years building agribusiness,
one leader at a time.
K-State’s Master of Agribusiness is an award-winning, online business-focused master's degree for food, animal health and agribusiness professionals. Not an MBA in agribusiness, and not an M.S. in Agricultural Economics, but a professional degree program training managers for one of the most rapidly changing industries today.
We have upcoming webinars with information about the MAB program. Join us to learn how you can #BeMAB and advance your career
July 14, 2020, 6:30 p.m. CST - Kansas State University's Food Science Institute and Master of Agribusiness program are hosting an online social gathering for K-State Students, Alumni and Friends. Join us for fun and networking with fellow K-Staters and industry friends. Register online
July 15, 2020, 12:30 p.m. CST - Hear from MAB alumni in the food industry to get their perspective and experiences in the program - Register online
ICYMI: Archives of recent webinars can be found on our YouTube channel or click the links below:
- MAB Information Webinar - July 13
- MAB Animal Health cohort Information webinar - July 8
- MAB FAQs with Program Director Dr. Allen Featherstone webinar from June 16.
- MAB Alumni Perspective Webinar from June 9. Hear from MAB alumni to get their perspective and experiences in the program.
- Watch the MAB information webinar from June 2 with Program Coordinator Deborah Kohl.
- Sales and Marketing in the Animal Health Industry course. Dr. Aleksan Shanoyan, will share information on the course and how it will be relevant for professionals in the animal health industry.
Master's Degrees Can Provide Hands-On Learning, AgCareers.com
Loyal, humble entrepreneur, Lyon County cattleman to present Prairie Talkfeaturing Class of 2000 Rich Porter, by Osage County Online
ICYMI: #BeMAB Webinar Recording - Learn about the online business-focused program, courses you’ll take and skills you’ll develop as you pursue the Master of Agribusiness degree or Animal Health Management Certificate.
Family Farm Succession: A Case Study by Corey Van Otegham, MAB Class of 2017
MAB Class of 2017 Andrew Lauver selected as one of AgGrad's 30 under 30
Master of Agribusiness program selected as a standout exhibitor at international trade show