Master of Agribusiness
More than 20 years building agribusiness,
one leader at a time.
K-State’s Master of Agribusiness is an award-winning, online business-focused master's degree for food, animal health and agribusiness professionals. Not an MBA in agribusiness, and not an M.S. in Agricultural Economics, but a professional degree program training managers for one of the most rapidly changing industries today.
As you consider your next steps, let's schedule an advising appointment so we can learn more about you and where you would like to go with the skills learned in the MAB. Schedule an Advising Appointment.
The Importance of Managing Risk During Uncertain Times, AgCareers.com
ICYMI: Archives of recent webinars can be found on our YouTube channel or click the links below:
- Upping Our Game on Supply Chain and Logistics Using Operations Research - November 24 with Dr. Jason Bergtold
- Ag, Small Towns, and Entrepreneurship - October 27 with Deb Brown, SaveYour.Town; Kevin Heikes, IN10T; and Casey Niemann, AgriSync
- Strategic Risk Management Webinar - September 22 with Dr. Allen Featherstone and Dr. Vincent Amanor-Boadu
- MAB Information Webinar - September 8 with Program Coordinator Deborah Kohl
- MAB Alumni in the Food Industry Webinar - July 15
- MAB Information Webinar - July 13
- MAB Animal Health cohort Information webinar - July 8
- MAB FAQs with Program Director Dr. Allen Featherstone webinar from June 16.
- MAB Alumni Perspective Webinar from June 9. Hear from MAB alumni to get their perspective and experiences in the program.
- Watch the MAB information webinar from June 2 with Program Coordinator Deborah Kohl.
- Sales and Marketing in the Animal Health Industry course. Dr. Aleksan Shanoyan, will share information on the course and how it will be relevant for professionals in the animal health industry.
Master's Degrees Can Provide Hands-On Learning, AgCareers.com
Loyal, humble entrepreneur, Lyon County cattleman to present Prairie Talkfeaturing Class of 2000 Rich Porter, by Osage County Online