Application Process for U.S. Students
Applications must be received by October 15 for the Manhattan cohort or June 1 for the Animal Health cohort, but earlier submissions are strongly encouraged due to limited spaces available.
- Complete an application. Apply electronically. You must also pay the $65 application fee online.
- Professional letters of reference. Request three professional letters of reference to be uploaded to the online application system (do not need to be from former instructors).
- Transcripts. Request that each college or university where you received your bachelor's degree or completed advanced course work send an official transcript to the MAB Program. Transcripts submitted by students are not considered official by the University. Official transcripts must be mailed or emailed directly from the university to the MAB program to be official. You may upload unofficial transcripts to the online application system, and request official versions be sent to the MAB program later in the process. Failure to list any colleges or universities attended may result in dismissal from the University.
- Statement of objectives. Explain your reasons for entering this field of study, professional plans, and research interests. Upload to the online application system.
- Letter of support from your employer. Request that your employer provide a letter indicating support of your entrance into the program – financial support is not required. It can double as a letter of support and be uploaded to the online application system. Or if it is a separate letter, it should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Resume. Upload to the online application system.
Letters, personal statement of objectives, resume and unofficial transcripts must be uploaded to the online application system. Official transcripts should be emailed directly from the university to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the address below:
Kansas State University
Master of Agribusiness Program
306 Waters Hall
1603 Old Claflin Pl
Manhattan, KS 66506
For more information, see program booklet or email program coordinator at email@example.com.