Animal Health Management Certificate
This 20-hour certificate program provides a series of courses and experiences to help equip animal health professionals make better economic decisions for their company and practice. With food and companion animal specific economic and management tools, they will be able to lead and manage organizations in the animal health sector more efficiently.
The increasing complexity of the global animal health industry has created the need for additional training for employees and management. Critical issues addressed in the certificate curriculum include:
- the redefinition of animal health
- pharmaceutical impact in food supplies
- the breadth of species included in animal health
- veterinary epidemics
- consolidation of companies
- increasing regulation
- “downstream customer” influence
- workforce diversification
- competition for resources in human and animal markets
To enroll in the Animal Health Management Certificate or to request more information, please fill out the form below.