Animal Health Management Certificate
This 20-hour certificate program provides a series of courses and experiences that will help equip animal health professionals to make better economic decisions for their companies and practices. Food and companion animal specific management and economic tools, enable students to lead and manage organizations in the animal health sector more efficiently
The increasing complexity of the global animal health industry has created the need for additional training for employees and management. Critical issues addressed in the certificate curriculum include:
- the redefinition of animal health and the breadth of species included in the industry
- pharmaceutical impact in food supplies
- veterinary epidemics
- industry volatility
- increasing regulation
- “downstream customer” influence
- workforce diversification
- competition for resources in human and animal markets
Classes starting August 2019!
To enroll in the Animal Health Management Certificate or to request more information, please fill out the form below.