Animal Health Industry Insights
Kansas State University’s Master of Agribusiness Program invites members of industry to attend our Industry Insights Seminars. Be watching for information on upcoming speakers.
Upcoming Animal Health Industry Insights Seminars:
Be watching for upcoming Seminars. To be added to our seminar contact list, please email email@example.com.
Previous Animal Health Industry Insights Seminar Speakers:
- Dr. Tad Coles, DVM, MRSS-P, CCFP, Personal and Organizational Techniques to Minimize Burnout
- Dr. Mike Dicks, Director of the Veterinary Economics Division of the American Veterinary Medical Association
- Dr. Lee M. Myers, State Federal Liaison, National Veterinary Stockpile, USDA, APHIS, VS, SPRS, LC
- Dr. Steven Vaughn, Director of the Office of New Animal Drug Evaluation, FDA
- Dr. Richard A. Carnevale, Vice President for Scientific, Regulatory, and International Affairs, Animal Health Institute
- Ms. Denise E. Farris, Esquire
- Dr. Sharon Benz, FDA Center for Veterinary Medicine
- Dr. Steven A. Karli, Director, Inspection & Compliance CVB, USDA, APHIS, Vet Services