Leading through Change - Kansas City 2017
Professional Development Event
October 19-20, 2017
This event will feature Bruce Tulgan, one of the nation’s leaders in management training and generational diversity, discussing leading through workplace change. From beginning to end, speakers will provide attendees with tools, best practices and new insights to find success in a changing landscape. The conference is open to all interested professionals.
Tulgan is an author, business consultant and founder of RainmakerThinking Inc. — a research, training and consulting firm that specializes in generational issues in the workplace. His books include: Not Everyone Gets a Trophy and Managing Generation X. He will provide a half-day, hands-on workshop discussing leading through workplace change.
The conference is a collaboration of the MAB program and K-State Olathe, with the support of the Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City.
Thursday, October 19
9:00 a.m. - Noon
- Keynote Session
- Enter, Shift, Control: Data Risk and Leadership - TBA, Koch
- #Marketing in a Digital Age - Neil Caskey, Osborne & Barr
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Guiding Your Company Through Change - Paul Casady, K-State Olathe
- Sky is the Limit: Leveraging Unmanned Aerial Systems - Robert Boyd, FFA Committee; and Kurt Carraway, KSU UAS
- Networking Lunch
1:00-5:00 p.m. Bruce Tulgan Workshop, Rainmakerthinking
6:00 p.m. Cocktails and Dinner - J.J. Jones, Look East
Friday, October 20
9:00 a.m. - Noon
- Policy Outlook for Leaders Roundtable- Dana Brooks, Land O’Lakes
- Legal Considerations for Leadership - Mark Anstoeter, Shook, Hardy & Bacon
12:00 p.m. MAB 20th Anniversary Celebration Lunch