Leading through Change - Kansas City 2017
Professional Development Event
October 19-20, 2017
This event will feature Bruce Tulgan, one of the nation’s leaders in management training and generational diversity, discussing leading through workplace change. From beginning to end, speakers will provide attendees with tools, best practices and new insights to find success in a changing landscape. The conference is open to all interested professionals.
Tulgan is an author, business consultant and founder of RainmakerThinking Inc. — a research, training and consulting firm that specializes in generational issues in the workplace. His books include: Not Everyone Gets a Trophy and Managing Generation X. He will provide a half-day, hands-on workshop discussing leading through workplace change.
The conference is a collaboration of the MAB program and K-State Olathe, with the support of the Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City.
Planned Breakout Sessions:
• "Data Security/Data Risk," Ken Harmon of Koch Industries Inc.
• "Marketing in the Digital Age," Neil Caskey of Osborne and Barr.
• "Human Resources," Bruce Tulgan of RainmakerThinking Inc.
• "Government/Policy Outlook" invited panel, Dana Brooks of Land O'Lakes Inc.
• "Unmanned Aerial Systems," Dr. Billy Brown; Robert Boyd, FFA committee member; and Kurt Carraway of Kansas State Polytechnic.
• "Legal Update," Mark D. Anstoetter, Shook of Hardy and Bacon LLP.
• "Outcomes Research," Elva Cha of the College of Veterinary Medicine at Kansas State University.
• "Mergers and Acquisitions," John Breeden of DuPont Sustainable Solutions.
If you have questions about the event, please contact Deborah Kohl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bronze level - $500 sponsorship: includes company name on the program; company name displayed on website and event signage as a sponsor.*
Silver level - $1,500 sponsorship: includes one full registration; introduction of one speaker in breakout session; identification as a sponsor with small logo on program and website; advertisement on program; signage in the building.*
Gold level - $3,000 sponsorship – includes two full registrations; introduction of two speakers in breakout sessions; identification as a sponsor with logo on program and website; advertisement on program; signage in the building.*
Platinumlevel - $5,000 sponsorship – includes three full registrations; introduction of keynote speaker; identification as an exclusive sponsor with prominent logo on program and website; advertisement on program; signage in the building and display of logo on screen before Bruce Tulgan workshop.*
*For more details on sponsorships, please click here.